HLTracker is a free software application from the File Sharing/Peer to Peer subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-02-29. The program can be installed on Win98, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
HLTracker is an alternative to the Hotline Tracker supplied by Hotline Communications. Hotline is network based software providing file-transfer, chat and messageboard functionality. HLTracker provides many features not available in the original software, including:
* The ability to 'mirror' other trackers, allowing you to add listings from other trackers into your own. Mirrors run automatically in the background, at intervals that you specify (between 5 and 90 minutes). Mirror multiple trackers to create huge lists of servers instantly.
* A rule-based filtering system. Filtering lets you block/accept servers based on their address, port number, number of users, name or description. Create specialised listings by mirroring a large number of other trackers, and filtering out the servers you don't want.
* Fake servers. Define your own entries, with whatever details you like. Fake servers will always be displayed at the top of the list, allowing banners and other notices to be displayed in the tracker listing
* Built-in blocking of IP addresses, or address ranges. Deny listings to specific clients, or to other trackers to prevent your list being mirrored.
* On-screen log display, showing server and client connections as well as other processing performed by the tracker.
* Password protection. Define a password, which servers must supply before being allowed to list on your tracker.
* Enhanced logging capabilities, logs are created in CSV format, and can be easily imported into a spreadsheet.
* HTML Reports. Instantly create a web page displaying all servers currently connected to the tracker, together with various statistics.
* Alerts. The tracker can be configured to alert you when certain events occur (such as a request for the listing from a client, a new server being added, or a server expiring from the list).
* Configurable appearance. The main window can be minimized to the System Tray when not required, or float on top of other windows.
HLTracker (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 2.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.